Civ 6 Portugal Civilization  (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia

Civ 6 Portugal Civilization (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia v32.00Beta

Added a new technology, Nautical Science, to fill a missing gap in my opinion. Also connected other ending Techs and Civics, since makes more sense to me.

This new Tech brings Sea Venture Improvement and DHOW ship ;)

Still beta, enjoy :)

Attachments

• nauticalScience.png
    nauticalScience.png
    557.5 KB · Views: 488
Added 4 new Great Explorers and 6 new Great Works made by great explorers. (see discussion for more detail)

Corrected Macau City state, substitution of Lisbon City state.

Corrected feitoria and padrao icons.
Added new unit which replaces scout, Pastor Lusitano. the Lusitanian warriors were shepherds who became hunters, then soldiers, thus following the path of most young warriors, the iuventus, who devoted themselves to cattle raiding, hunting and war.

Also Added Portugal description new Civilopedia Text.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• pastorlusitano.png
    pastorlusitano.png
    549.9 KB · Views: 524
Added Feitoria and Padrão, built by Grande Explorador. Use it wisely, you prefer padrão, feitoria, or the great person bonus?

Only built on coast, Feitoria on plains, Padrao on hills. Can be built out of own territory, to claim you resources! And maybe later construct a city there.

Adjacency to Resources Faith/Gold, Padrão Bonus resources, Feitoria Luxury resources.
Added "Casa da Índia" national wonder and Brazil´s music.

Attachments

• Casaindia.png
    Casaindia.png
    280.4 KB · Views: 203
Portugal now has Bairro Alto as unique upper district neighborhood.

Also two unique projects for Porto (which substitutes harbor):
"Discoveries" project and "Nau do Trato" Project.

Finally, bonus units "Botafogo" and "Flor do Mar" at Renaissance ERA. I accomplished this thanks to "Really Advanced Setup Lite" from LeeS.

Attachments

• AFONSOALMOSTFINAL.png
    AFONSOALMOSTFINAL.png
    989.5 KB · Views: 502
Changed Portugal "flavors" to be more like a final civ. Also main units changed (see attachment or discussion for more details)

Still missing to implement some features, but all new text already there (see attachment)

Still beta because I don´t have time to test is all.

Attachments

• PortugalV11BETA.png
    PortugalV11BETA.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 460
Corrected and improved more icons, including units portraits and flags.

Regarding the attached image, I discovered today that if I copy all my dds art files to base game assets folder, Portugal icons appear at first screen (when creating a game)

Still beta, enjoy :)

Attachments

• Improvedcorrectedicons.png
    Improvedcorrectedicons.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 564
Enhanced more the civ bonus, and changed leader bonus to civ bonus, making more sense. Making Portugal a super power at sea and intercontinental trading.

Albuquerque is more like a sea admiral with his mare clausum and Joao is the perfect prince, with henry the navigator legacy at his hands.

I made a print of Portugal full uniques, with albuquerque (João II as all of them too). Changed some techs and civics, the main are in a image in attachment too. Improved icons.

Attachments

• PORTUGALCIV6TECHTREE.png
    PORTUGALCIV6TECHTREE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,655
  • AFONSOALBUQUERQUEALLUNIQUES.png
    AFONSOALBUQUERQUEALLUNIQUES.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5,343
  • Improved_icons.png
    Improved_icons.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 143
Enhanced Civ and Leader Traits

Modified boost of some techs and removed ship building free for barbarians.

Maintained ID since 10Beta, so you can override files of mod and continue to use saved games from 10Beta and above.

Still beta, any problem just report to me. Enjoy :)
One of new unit abilities was making game crash. Removed it.
Updating city-states colors using Socra´s alternative colors for city states.

Updated Lisbon City-State to Macau.

Updated the boats with more abilities, like I described in discussion.

Maintaining ID of mod (from 9,98BBeta), so now you overwrite files and can use same save files with no problem (I think so...).

Still Beta, any problem report at discussion or send private message.

Enjoy :)
Added Escola de Sagres National Wonder (only for Portugal)

Corrected Porto (harbor) and Buildings to give Grande Explorador (Great Explorer) only for Portugal. This buildings also early invented.

When creating game, still shows question marks, but all icons appear when starting game.

Still beta Enjoy :)
Added harbor Project for exploration of the new world!

Corrected some icons, mainly of buildings and districts for great explorer purpose.Corrected some issues with great explorer.

Still Beta! Enjoy :)
Great Explorers Enhanced
Changed harbor and other buildings to get great explorers instead of admirals.

Still beta, enjoy! :)
Corrections made (see attachment):
- Removed Feitoria building maintaining district
- Correction of Game Text and Civilopedia text, now text appears again.
- Changing Feitoria district pre req tech.
- Corrected Grande Explorador Eras (still to enhance with features).
- Corrected all errors in database log.

Attachments

• AfonsoAlb.png
    AfonsoAlb.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,625
  • Portugal.png
    Portugal.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 617
Added João II Great Designed once more by LastSword! Thank You!

Also Added Grande Explorador using Real Great People Mod by InFixo, great for my mod!

See attached images :)

Added all units I proposed to add.

Still some corrections to make to units, mainly grandes exploradores retire bonuses (next to do). has for Buildings I want to transform yet in improvements to be built by boats.

Attachments

• GrandeExplorador.png
    GrandeExplorador.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44,917
  • JoaoII.png
    JoaoII.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 9,046
No more modification of core files!

Leaders screens :)

Still beta, enjoy!!

Attachments

• MainScreenAlbuquerque.png
    MainScreenAlbuquerque.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,857
All have icons now, and some animations, mainly units and buildings.

At main screen of leader choice icons are gone, I have to figure out why, but in-game is working.

Extract and follow "ReadMe" instructions.

Still beta, but almost there! Enjoy!
Feitoria at exploration (makes more sense) and other minor modifications as Barbarian less strong at first stages now. Also new text but mainly Icon for Portugal and Afonso de Albuquerque.

To install icons you need to copy "Mods_Custom_Assets" to your steam library\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\ folder. Go to subfolder portugal and run install.

As for Portugalv0.7Beta, copy it to MODS folder as usual (you user\your documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\)

Icons are a little blurry (and are missing others), still beta, Enjoy!
Top Bottom