Resource icon

Civ VI Reference 1.2

Amazing!
Is there any chance it gets updated with GS or at least could you share your sources to generate those tables from xml? Thanks!
July 2019 and still useful as it gives 99% of "who or what does what"
This is useful for people who enjoy "over micromanagement" so to speak but I was expecting to see the historical texts themselves not the stats.
Excellent tool. Avoids having to load game to view Civilopedia
Perfect. Think about... sortable. For this reason, a spreadsheet is perfect.
Grumalg
Grumalg
The downside of a spreadsheet is not everyone has or knows how to use one effectively. Since the document was composed in MSWord, I can easily move the data to Excel or Access. Given how limited in data manipulation a spreadsheet is. If I was after serious select/sort abilities I'd be using a database behind a custom App.

The PDF form of distribution makes it universal and eliminates my needing to support stuff like an installer/database engine.

I *can* make the MSWord source of the document available and one could resort the tables on any column easily in Word.
Very good, very easy to use, I like it very much! Hope you'll be able to update :)
Good job
Very useful
Very helpfull
This + Multimonitor + ALT-TAB :)
Grumalg
Grumalg
You might note that Alt-Tab isn't much needed with dual screens. Just move the mouse to the reference and click on a link and it will auto activate the PDF window and follow the link. When you move the mouse back to the game screen you will have to click on it to reactivate it. The main use of Alt-Tab is bringing up a window hidden behind other windows on a single screen.
Holy cow this is helpful. Thanks for spending the time making it.
Amazing and highly useful!
I'll use it every game. Thanks!
Thank you, this is very useful. No second monitor here, but it works great on the iPad. Appreciate the effort that went into compiling this.
So very useful for me, it allows be to get what I want without going to advert filled sites for the info.
Very handy and useful reference!
Top Bottom