Civ4 Blue Marble v4.50 Gold

Civ4 Blue Marble v4.50 Gold 2016-10-05

To install this on the Steam BTS version of the game, go to the steam folder ".../steams/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the sword/". In there create a copy of any file and rename it to civilization4.exe
now launch the Blue marble installer and lead him to this folder and click on the "civilization4.exe" and it will install normally.
The link is dead! :sad:
installed civ4 again (because civ5 is not that good:cry:) and its the first mod i downloaded again. Anyway I love it great job:goodjob:
Where Do I put this in?
When I download, the file is 0 bytes and Winrar gives me an error message that it's corrupt.
I downloaded Civ4 using steam.
Is it possible to use this mod with the steam version of the game?
Looks amazing:goodjob:
wow..... thanks
They ought to fix this swiftly! :crazyeye:
How do I download this? I click Download, press open, then it doesn't do anything.
Problem hasn't been resolved - looks like a broken link.
Does anyone know what the problem is with downloading this ap? I have tried a couple of times this weekend but no luck. I click download file, a screen opens asking if I want to run it, I click run and then all that happens is a connecting to site message. I've waited five minutes and nothing. My computer is fine as is my internet. Any ideas and help would be great.
Thanks, it great...:cool:
What happened to CivScale? I can't find it anymore.
"I've been playing the Earth18civ scenario, but you can't change your leader in [I]custom scenario[/I], and the map isn't available in [I]custom game[/I]..."

Whatever terrain pack you use, it is not possible to choose your leader in scenarios like Earth18 without opening the *.WBS files with Notepad and manually editing stuff.

That has nothing to do with the Blue Marble.
Can you use this with civ++ mod? I think it would be really cool to have those 2 together.
Love the new maps and terrain graphics. I've been playing these maps in conjunction with the Cultural Diversity Mod. Looks fantastic!

Had a question/request for you: If you do another version, is there any way to gain access to the maps, but still be able to choose your leader? I've been playing the Earth18civ scenario, but you can't change your leader in [I]custom scenario[/I], and the map isn't available in [I]custom game[/I]...

I totally respect and appreciate what you've done here, but it would be cool to have the option of choosing which leader leads each culture...

Just a thought. ;)
well bob, is the world really as bright as the original game?
Everything just looks darker.
:sniper::run:
Top Bottom