1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ4 BtS reference EN econo-print 2-in-1 (PDF) 2016-10-05

Civ4 BtS reference EN econo-print 2-in-1 (PDF)

1. dj_anion
    If you find my PDF as useful/helpful and you would like to thank for my job I would be very gracious if you send me a postcard from place where you live. I am collecting them. Also, I want to know where my PDF is in use.
    It took me totally (with updates) about 1 month to do this job. Please, give me only your 5 minutes...
    In the next edition of PDF (which will be released afted the next patch, that will change something in the game) I will place special thanks for everyone who send me a postcard (don't forget to sign).

Here is the address:
    Robert Cebula
    ul. Leszka Czarnego 2/49
    35-615 Rzeszów
    * POLAND *

Thanks in advance!

This ZIP file contains 2 PDFs providing a useful summary of Civilizations, units, promotions, terrain & improvements etc.
    Printing-friendly versions: standard (A5, 76 pages) and booklet (A4, 38 pairs of 76 pages) for double-side printing and folding into nice A5 format book.

Last update: 7th April 2008