Resource icon
This Mod is an attempt to bring Wildlife to Civ6.

The mod is not completed yet, but i thought i upload it, so that everyone who wants can test it and will hopefully give feedback.

The mod is created mostly by me, but would have never got that far without @Deliverator ( you know why)

and @LeeS (provided most of the working lua code). Thank you guys :)

but i would also like to thank @raen for help with lua, @Tiramisu mostly for give some additional ideas

for the mod, and Civitar for his a bit ugly to be honest :D, but also awesome and scary Kraken animal model plus the animations.

Thanks to you all ! :)

The main concept of the mod is, that animals spawn as Barbarians, but not instead of the barbarians, but as additional barbarians :)

The mod is in version 0.1 stage, that means there are known issues, and there will be probably unknown issues...if you try the mod and then give Feedback here, would be very appreciated.

Known issues:

-the animals will spawn only on the Original-Civ6-Earth Map for now. I will add support for the other maps and perhaps for YNAEMP-Maps later.

-the only ocean animal which spawns, is the Humpback Whale, and i dont know why only the Whale is spawning, but i still try to figure out why.

-when the Whale is on coast tiles ( yep, this can happen sometimes), parts of the body will disappear, under the ground. There is not much i can do. I can make it so that the Whale swims higher, and then it will be better, but then also the Whale will not swim anymore, then it would look like the Whale would fly over the water, so i think its the best middle way as it is now.

so....here are some Screenshots to show the animals...and then i wish you happy Testing!

20190619215958_1.jpg

20190619220255_1.jpg

20190619220457_1.jpg

20190619215210_1.jpg
Reactions: raen
Author
Shirotora Kenshin
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Shirotora Kenshin

Latest updates

1. Update 3

-decreased Spawn Rates, so animals will spawn less common -Ocean Animals are no longer able to...
  2. Update 2

-animals should now spawn on all maps, although its not tested and probably not balanced yet
  3. Update 1

- ocean animals now spawn, yes, all of them, Thanks to LeeS, he really saved the mod :) -land...

Latest reviews

Many thanks for this great mod!
Great start! Hope to see this develop.
Top Bottom