Civ6_Map_Utility

Civ6_Map_Utility 1.5.0

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is exactly what we need for a dynamic duel with a friend. Will be much more pleasant to play some intense games on the map about the size of one continent in two when standard dueling size than half the night/day to be picked for one and quite possibly boring game. I'll try now to use it together with any mod at least partially removes polar ice and if it will - it will be just a fairy tale on the plains of tiny Pangaea =)
My laptop salutes you!
I love this tool you made, I have to play with it more.

It be nice to include in this tool a way to select if you desire to have land masses for each civ of its own. 10 civs to play against 10 land masses. This is for those who enjoy building an empire before meeting other civs.
I
iluzek
Thanks for the review - glad you like it.

To address your feature request. I believe the exact spawning of players/civilizations is handled within actual map scripts. My tool does not address that issue as that would be a very specific 'map type script - like continents.lua or island_plates.lua' instead of a general use tool to add those scripts/map sizes.

Perhaps as I learn more about how the game works, i'll figure some fancy script generator algorithm but for now I believe it would have to be crafted specifically for your request and unfortunately I do not have plans to create scripts right now.
Easily add map sizes without directly altering XML. Easy to remove sizes too.
Top Bottom