1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CiVI Reformation Victories 1.5.2

Add new victory types to the game.Diplomatic, Economic, Metropolis and Territorial.

Tags:
  1. greyTiger
    The CiVI Reformation Victories pack adds new victory types to the base game. Version 1.4 includes Diplomatic, Economic, Metropolis and Territorial victories.

Spoiler :

Diplomatic (new with 1.4)
    To achieve victory you need to have peace with all civs, embassies with all major civs and have alliances with at least 2 civs. You also need to be suzerain of at least 3 city states.

Spoiler :

Economic
    To achieve victory you must have a Gold Per Turn greater than all civilizations combined, have a trade route with each major civilization and have access to each luxury resource that spawned on the map.

The tooltip for the player on the Economic tab will show those luxury resources that you need to obtain (either from farming\mining them or through trade) to complete the luxuries victory condition.

Spoiler :

Metropolis
    To achieve victory you must grow a city to population 50 or higher and ensure that the citizens of the city are happy or ecstatic.

Spoiler :

Territorial
    To achieve victory you must control the most territory (minimum of 35%), have the largest military and have researched the Telecommunications technology.

Spoiler :

Policies
    New in version 1.4. These policies provide more options for the Economic and Metropolis victories.

Spoiler :

Projects
    Spoiler :

National Bank

World Council

Compatibility
    This mod will conflict with any mod that alters the following files.

UI\PartialScreens\WorldRankings.xml
    UI\PartialScreens\WorldRankings.lua
    UI\EndGame\EndGameMenu.lua

It is expected that all other mods should work without issue.

Note: Prior to version 1.4 the ProductionPanel.lua file was modified to hide projects that triggered the victories until the appropriate time. This meant that the mod conflicted with other mods that altered that file (ProductionQueue and CQUI being the major ones). As of version 1.4 I no longer modify the ProductionPanel.lua file so there will no longer be any conflict.

Known Issues
    * Sometimes the header sections on the tabs for the new victories will not be resized correctly. This can be fixed by switching to a different tab and then back again. Only seems to occur the first time you view the victory panel in a game.
    * Sometimes the Gold Per Turn displayed in the Overview panel for the Economic victory does not match with the Gold Per Turn in the top panel. This is a minor rounding issue due to the functions called to display the text.
    * The AI does not know how these victory types work so they will not attempt to complete them on purpose. This functionality will hopefully be available in a future version.
    * The 'One More Turn' functionality after victory has been achieved, or you have been defeated causes issues with the way I trigger the victory\ai victory. As such this button has been removed on the End Game screen.
    * On larger map sizes (i.e. Ludicrous world map) the custom victory panel can take 30 seconds or more the first time the panel is displayed in a game. The display time should be almost instantaneous after the initial delay though.

Installation
    Unzip the CiVI Reformation Victories v1.4.zip file to your "My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods" folder. It should create a folder called CiVI Reformation Victories v1.4.
    Serdaroth likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Ahmed Waleed
    Ahmed Waleed
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Absolute master piece and I'm working on importing it to most recent version of the game in my mod collection when I'm done it will be available here: gaming.csed22.com/civ-vi/
  2. Vlado55
    Vlado55
    5/5,
    What a damn awesome mod!
  3. Zeusmoltar9
    Zeusmoltar9
    5/5,
    great mod. adds so much end game!
  4. SandroMaiorow
    SandroMaiorow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    This Is amazing!
  5. Amom
    Amom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Fantastic!

New Victories Opportunities!
  6. kul
    kul
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Intresting thoughts. Economic Victory should have gone in the vanilla ver. anyway, so thanks for making it real here!