The CiVI Reformation Victories pack adds new victory types to the base game. Version 1.4 includes Diplomatic, Economic, Metropolis and Territorial victories.
Diplomatic (new with 1.4)
To achieve victory you need to have peace with all civs, embassies with all major civs and have alliances with at least 2 civs. You also need to be suzerain of at least 3 city states.
To achieve victory you must have a Gold Per Turn greater than all civilizations combined, have a trade route with each major civilization and have access to each luxury resource that spawned on the map.
The tooltip for the player on the Economic tab will show those luxury resources that you need to obtain (either from farming\mining them or through trade) to complete the luxuries victory condition.
To achieve victory you must grow a city to population 50 or higher and ensure that the citizens of the city are happy or ecstatic.
To achieve victory you must control the most territory (minimum of 35%), have the largest military and have researched the Telecommunications technology.
New in version 1.4. These policies provide more options for the Economic and Metropolis victories.
This mod will conflict with any mod that alters the following files.
It is expected that all other mods should work without issue.
Note: Prior to version 1.4 the ProductionPanel.lua file was modified to hide projects that triggered the victories until the appropriate time. This meant that the mod conflicted with other mods that altered that file (ProductionQueue and CQUI being the major ones). As of version 1.4 I no longer modify the ProductionPanel.lua file so there will no longer be any conflict.
* Sometimes the header sections on the tabs for the new victories will not be resized correctly. This can be fixed by switching to a different tab and then back again. Only seems to occur the first time you view the victory panel in a game.
* Sometimes the Gold Per Turn displayed in the Overview panel for the Economic victory does not match with the Gold Per Turn in the top panel. This is a minor rounding issue due to the functions called to display the text.
* The AI does not know how these victory types work so they will not attempt to complete them on purpose. This functionality will hopefully be available in a future version.
* The 'One More Turn' functionality after victory has been achieved, or you have been defeated causes issues with the way I trigger the victory\ai victory. As such this button has been removed on the End Game screen.
* On larger map sizes (i.e. Ludicrous world map) the custom victory panel can take 30 seconds or more the first time the panel is displayed in a game. The display time should be almost instantaneous after the initial delay though.
Unzip the CiVI Reformation Victories v1.4.zip file to your "My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods" folder. It should create a folder called CiVI Reformation Victories v1.4.
CiVI Reformation Victories 1.5.2
Add new victory types to the game.Diplomatic, Economic, Metropolis and Territorial.
- CiVI Reformation Victories Apr 14, 2017
- CiVI Reformation Victories Feb 28, 2017
- CiVI Reformation Victories Jan 31, 2017
- CiVI Reformation Victories Jan 30, 2017
- CiVI Reformation Victories Jan 24, 2017
- CiVI Victories Pack Jan 22, 2017
- CiVI Reformation Victories v1.3 Jan 11, 2017
- CiVI Reformation Victories v1.2 Jan 1, 2017
- Version 1.1 which includes additional ProductionPanel.lua for use with Production Queue mod Dec 25, 2016
- Update to include ProductionPanel.lua that allows compatibility with Lozenged's Production Queue mod Dec 25, 2016