Version 1.3 includes the following changes:
1. The detailed tabs for the Economic, Metropolis and Territorial victories have been updated to present more information.
- Economic tab shows GPT and the required target. This differs for each player as their amount is not counted in the target.
- Civilization icons for each player you have a trade route to.
- Resource icons for each luxury you have access to (farmed, mined, traded for).
- Luxury resource condition text shows tooltip with luxuries you need to achieve victory.
- Metropolis tab now shows an icon for the happiness of the citizens of your largest city.
- Territorial tab shows a bar that represents the territory percentage of total territory claimed by all players.
- Also shows a progress bar for the Telecommunications research.
- New icon to highlight which player has the strongest military.
2. The projects for all victories have been lowered to 600 production.
3.Overview for Territorial victory is based on your percentage of total land claimed by all players. (Used to be a combination of territory and military power, but I found it looked odd to have a leader with a small domain but a large military).
NOTE: If you want to use this with the Production Queue mod don't forget to change the ProductionPanel.lua file in my "\CiVI Reformation Victories v1.3\UI\Panels\" folder. Just follow the directions in the Readme.txt in that folder.