Resource icon

Civilization IV v1.61 Patch (PC) 2016-10-05

Civilization 4 v1.61 Patch
Home > Download Section > Download Error

The authentication key you used was not valid.

Read more at [url]http://www.gamershell.com/downloads/error.html?error=3&mirror=18&hid=0033ff#glgWJsWDoogtuvM6.99[/url]
Game keeps crashing at 1986 year. This problem just started. Have had no problems in previous games.
doesnt work... i have civ 4 complete edition .

could not find any version of sid meiers civ 4 blabla it says....mwaah what a game...just problem problem problem
i have the civ IV version 1,74 but it doesn't have the maps of the version 1,61. does anyone knows how to download this maps because i tried to download this version but it didn't.Please if anyone see this answer.
Does anyone know if this patch is only for US version? I've got Spanish version..
i was trying to get the 1.74 patch, so i tried getting this first. after i got this one,i was able to successfully get the 1.74 patch. this should work for most people.:cool::):goodjob::D they it it will probly fix the problem
Yay! Thank you!
Link should be fixed now.
i'm tryin 2 get the 1.74 patch, it's not workin but somebody said u had 2 get the 1.61 first. now the page won't come up. what's the deal?
Yeah it won't let me load it either and the version at 2k games is down as well, has this patch been removed for some reason? Or are these two downloads linked somehow? Is there anyway we can still get the 1.61 patch?
it wont let me load the page :mad:
It's too big, and it's aleady almost mid-Night, will download tomorrow!:)
should i pick run? or save?
Why is there a patch out there 1.7 / that freezes my game on off. The reason I find is DX90-32.dll. I have been trying to fix this apparent MS Direct foul up with no luck. Will listen to any sane ideas.
why when running this does it fail because it can't find CivIV on my PC
why when I run the game the texts are gone:(
Just tried to download Civ iv v1.61 Patch. I click "run", but I end up with a
blank page. Never swee any indication that download was ever in progress or
made. Is this normal? brulind.
Top Bottom