1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civilization Nights: Gods and Kings 2016-10-05

Civilization Nights: Gods and Kings

1. markusbeutel
    Featured on RockPaperShotgun, MaximumPC and 4players, Civ Nights is a complete conversion modpack for CIV V that adds numerous gameplay mechanics and features.

Version 5 updated Oct 6 @ 2:15am (PST) - Civilization NiGHTS is a complete conversion modpack. Players unfamiliar with the mod are advised to check out the header forum thread for more details and game play statistics.

NiGHTS Sub-Forum: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=450

IMPORTANT: DOWNLOAD/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!
    Note that the following locations could differ depending on where you've installed CIV V.
    1. Download and copy file into C:\<username>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS
    2. Delete your cache folder in C:\<username>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache
    3. Delete the contents of the ModUserData folder in C:\<username>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModUserData
    4. Verify your cache and defrag your CIV V files through Steam (right click, properties, local files, verify integrity.
    5. Load CIV V and click Install button in the ModBrowser.

Images

1. 2011_08_26_00004_d8d__2_xXW.jpg