We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
* Can now open Civ 5 .gr2 files - will immediately be resaved as .fgx files on load. Warning you will need to overwrite meshes from .br2 before these files will work properly in Civ 6.
* Create Geometry/Animation (.geo/.anm) File will now create a .geo if the current file is a Model and a .anm file if the current file is an Animation.
* Convert all .gr2 Files in Directory to .fgx/.anm can be used to batch convert Civ 5 .gr2 animations files to the...
* Added "Save Geometry (.geo) File" which will create a .geo file for the currently loaded .fgx. Class is hard-coded to "Unit" at the moment so just edit the file afterwards if working with a different geometry type.
BR2 Import and Overwrite Functionality is now working!
To use it first export your a rigged model from Blender via the .br2 script. I would recommend exporting from Blender 2.7x even if you are working in Blender 2.49 as Blender 2.7x exports binormals and tangents for vertices which should make for smoother looking meshes.
Then you have two options:
1) Use "Open BR2" to load both skeleton and mesh data from the .br2 file.
2) Make a copy of the vanilla .fgx model that you have used...