Allows for toggling Goody Hut reward types during game setup. Also allows for a number of other options:
Goody Hut configuration can be found at the bottom of Advanced Options.
- Enable or disable rewards on an individual basis.
- Add the free Settler and free Civic rewards.
- Determine the frequency of Goody Hut spawns.
- Give all rewards an equal chance of being rolled.
- Make all rewards available at the start of the game.
- Reveal Goody Huts for all players at game start.
- Receive Trade Capacity with the Trader reward.
- Enable Goody Hut reward notifications.
- Change the value of Gold and Faith rewards.
- Change the XP given by Huts to Recon units.
- Notification system supports only two notifications at a time.
- Removed MinOneCity from Gold and Faith rewards.
- Trader reward unlocks with Foreign Trade.
Configurable Goody Huts 1.1
Allows for toggling reward types and more...