Hey folks, I've been chugging away and knocking out new features for my own take on Vans163's QUI. I've finally gotten to a point of stability where I'd like to have others test it. Without further ado, the mod:
Workshop OSX/Linux Link
You can find more info and the download here
- Most things in QUI, barring some things I've implemented differently
- Better Trade Screen by astog
- Next City Plot by Ace
- A Civ-V style cityview
- A renovated Great Person panel, no scrolling required!
- Improved amenities city details screen (Clean Icons! No Tutorial UI!)
- Removed the useless "My Government" tab from Government panel
- Map Pinning system enhanced: new pins, long pinlists are now scrollable, right click in pinlist to quickly delete pins, enter key now bound to finalizing a pin in pin creation menu.
- Tech/Civic Tree and Civilopedia now autofocus the searchbar
- Civilopedia remembers the last visited page
- Civic/Tech popups can be disabled. Optionally, the voiceover can still be kept even without the popup.
- Minimap can now be toggled between 2x-mode and original by right clicking
- Civ V keybinds implemented. Two modes: Classic, a faithful recreation of the Civ V binding scheme. Enhanced, Civ V binding scheme with WASD assigned to camera control, Q/E assigned to city/unit cycling, and Shift assigned to shifting focus between city and unit selection modes.
- Dedicated mod settings menu
- Unit actions like Sell/Delete are no longer hidden behind an expando
- Unit XP bars are now 2x as tall
- Tile tooltips now spawn almost instantly
Thanks for stopping by! I'd be glad to receive any and all feedback!
CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)
Reduce clicks and manage your empire faster