Hey folks, I've been chugging away and knocking out new features for my own take on Vans163's QUI. I've finally gotten to a point of stability where I'd like to have others test it. Without further ado, the mod:
Workshop OSX/Linux Link
You can find more info and the download here
- Most things in QUI, barring some things I've implemented differently
- Better Trade Screen by astog
- Next City Plot by Ace
- A Civ-V style cityview
- A renovated Great Person panel, no scrolling required!
- Improved amenities city details screen (Clean Icons! No Tutorial UI!)
- Removed the useless "My Government" tab from Government panel
- Map Pinning system enhanced: new pins, long pinlists are now scrollable, right click in pinlist to quickly delete pins, enter key now bound to finalizing a pin in pin creation menu.
- Tech/Civic Tree and Civilopedia now autofocus the searchbar
- Civilopedia remembers the last visited page
- Civic/Tech popups can be disabled. Optionally, the voiceover can still be kept even without the popup.
- Minimap can now be toggled between 2x-mode and original by right clicking
- Civ V keybinds implemented. Two modes: Classic, a faithful recreation of the Civ V binding scheme. Enhanced, Civ V binding scheme with WASD assigned to camera control, Q/E assigned to city/unit cycling, and Shift assigned to shifting focus between city and unit selection modes.
- Dedicated mod settings menu
- Unit actions like Sell/Delete are no longer hidden behind an expando
- Unit XP bars are now 2x as tall
- Tile tooltips now spawn almost instantly
Thanks for stopping by! I'd be glad to receive any and all feedback!
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)
Reduce clicks and manage your empire faster