Cyrus the Great leads Persia in this Mod of Civilization VI 1.4

This mod adds Persia as a playable civ

Tags:
  1. DreadHerring
    screenshot.37.jpg
    The First Persian Empire

Leader / Cyrus the Great

Civilization Trait / Gate of All Nations
    Each Envoy sent to a city-state counts as two, if its Suzerain has a different government than Persia.

Leader Trait / The Cyrus Charter
    +2% Gold per City-State you are the Suzerain of.

Unique unit / Immortal
    Persian unique Ancient Era Unit that replaces the Spearman. It is cheaper to build and heals at the end of its turn, even after moving or attacking.

Unique District / Apadana
    A district unique to Persia for Housing and Economic Growth. Replaces the Commercial Hub District. It provides housing as though it were an Aqueduct, and yields +1 Culture in internal trade routes. It must be built adjacent to a city-center.
    ---
    This is the first edition of the Persian civilization. This civilization is fully playable!
    Persia was an incredible civilization that used taxes, irrigation, wages, art, and war to create a stable multicultural empire.
    As a CIV, Persia manipulates the rivalry of governments to free them from the tyranny of their neighbors.
    There's something in it for you too. City-State allies are powerful, especially when Cyrus is skimming a little off the top.

I'll be updating this once we get the SDK, and I'll be looking to add alternate leaders in the near future.
    ---
    Installation Instructions
    Unzip the files into your Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods directory
    In order for Art to work correctly, Unzip the contents of "DreadHerring's Icons" into

Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION VI/Base/Assets/UI/Icons
    This will replace the current files to accommodate my icons, so backing up your files is always recommended.
    This is a workaround for a lack of an SDK, and a copy of the files without my modifications is supplied should the original files be desired.
    ---
    Credits
    Mod formatting thanks to @Rob (R8XFT)
    Civ Loadout Screenshot thanks to @sukritact and his CIV Selection Screen
    Thanks to @mbl for pointing me towards the icon fix.
    ---

Known Issues:

Apadana District appears as a tiny house and a largely empty field.
    Immortal appears as a warrior unit (all modded uniques do, by default.

Recent Reviews

1. Metipayton
    Metipayton
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Thanx xD
  2. FORWAR
    FORWAR
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great mod, but somehow doesn't show up in the main menu.