Cyrus the Great leads Persia in this Mod of Civilization VI

Cyrus the Great leads Persia in this Mod of Civilization VI 1.4

User @mbl is incredible and showed me how they added unit and district models to the base game files. In addition to small text fixes and things, Immortals will now appear as spearman, and Apadanas will properly display as commercial hubs!

I am still learning how to navigate the Unit Attachment system (as seen at work in the Moar Units mod), and will make these units more unique as time goes on.

In order for these models to display properly the contents of the DreadHerring's Artdefs Archive should be copied into
Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION VI/Base/ArtDefs/

Instructions are provided for reverting these changes as well should you desire to decide to remove this mod for any reason.​
Changes to V1.3
---

Capital changed to Anshan to reflect historical accuracy and city name weights in the city list.

Start bias better prefers historical location of Plains Mountains, Desert Mountains, Plains Hills, Desert Hills, and Coast.​
This update includes icons for everything. Fixed up the language here and there for clarity and grammar.

New installation instructions on how to update your files to use my icons.

Persia's Civ Icon is that of the city-state Jakarta
The Immortal's Icon is that of the Polish Hussar
The Apadana's Icon is that of the Commercial Hub
Cyrus' Icon is that of Gilgamesh
---
Installation Instructions

Unzip the files into your Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods directory
In order for Art to work correctly, Unzip the contents of "DreadHerring's Icons" into
Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION VI/Base/Assets/UI/Icons

This will replace the current files to accommodate my icons, so backing up your files is always recommended.
This is a workaround for a lack of an SDK, and a copy of the files without my modifications is supplied should the original files be desired.
---
Credits
Mod formatting thanks to @Rob (R8XFT)

Civ Loadout Screenshot thanks to @sukritact and his CIV Selection Screen

Thanks to @mbl for pointing me towards the icon fix.

---
Known Issues:

Apadana District appears as a tiny house and a largely empty field.

Immortal appears as a warrior unit (all modded uniques do, by default.

Top Bottom