Detailed Worlds

Detailed Worlds 2.12

Archipelago ... finally!!!
I really do not understand why it is not in the vanilla games.
Firaxis are lazy
Wonderful map script that has delivered on creating unique detailed worlds, more so than in the base game, far beyond base quality, in fact.
i think the focusing biomes in one location should be TONED DOWN at least for DESERT... i had a large map that had 2 civs fully on desert
beside this i did enjoy the change of scenery
Very fun map scripts, lots of variety
Great map script, but it seems Sea Resources no longer spawn as of the Fall 2017 update.
I like the map that created. I choose fractal and i got a big continent we a few big islands, like more than 8 tiles. The only issue i see, and perhaps is related to the latest patch is that i got zero sea resources.
Sprawling deserts with multiple oasises, little coves with sea villages and crabs and rainforests that take more than 1 tile and are not even near polar caps - it's haven.
All of this seemed logical to me but still neened a mod. Plus I love twisted coastal design (like irl coasts) and the river thing was needed too imo. Great work, tyvm.
I used this together with the Larger Worlds by the same author and generated 10 or so Small Continents maps of the largest size and was pretty impressed with the result. Distinct continents with ocean inbetween and occasional large oceans, sometimes a few sometimes lots of islands of various sizes. This was my favorite result:

http://i.imgur.com/wvZwlXf.jpg
Great Maps! Really liked that. It Improves quality of gameplay experience. Recommended for everyone.
Makes Civ 6's map-based city building so much more interesting and engaging. Looking forward to the Inland Sea version!
Seven05
Seven05
Thanks for the review. I can add Inland Sea, I wasn't sure if people actually used that one :)
I highly recommend this map script, I am using this and discovered the most unique land masses, more rivers, lakes, coves, etc really makes a huge difference. Ice is nearly gone on edges allowing you to fully circumnavigate the world in most cases as he says.
Great job...thx ;)
Good work
Top Bottom