Removes Religion, Holy Site, Lavra, Stonehenge, Great Prophets, religious Policy cards, and Prayer projects from the game. Religious City-States adopt another attribute, and religious quests removed. Faith points and Pantheons are not affected. Ideal for when Religious Victory is disabled. Compatible with Civilization VI (base game), Rise & Fall, and Gathering Storm.

Also available on Steam: Subscribe.
Related mods: Disable Rock Bands, Disable Space Race

REMEMBER TO ENABLE MOD!
Open Civilization VI. From the menu go to Additional Content, then choose Mods. Left-click on the mod, and press the Enable button. Start a new game.
DisableHolySite.jpg

Disable Religion Holy Site Lavra.jpg

Disable Religion Holy Stonehenge.jpg
Author
Das Capitolin
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Das Capitolin

Latest updates

1. Disable Holy Site 2.8

Version 2.8: Implement new method of disabling Great Prophet from game to improve compatibility...
  2. Disable Holy Site 2.7

Version 2.7: Reassigned Great Scientist actions from Holy Site district to Science district.
  3. Disable Religion Holy Site 2.61

Version 2.61: Revised load order for compatibility with other mods, including Better Balanced...
  4. 2.6

Version 2.6: Religious City-States have been reassigned to other types. Jerusalem adopts...
  5. 2.5

Version 2.5: Removes religious policy cards from the game. Deletes Inquisition, Religious...
  6. 2.4

Version 2.4: Significantly reduce instances of religious City-State quests. Removes all Papal...
  7. 2.3

Version 2.3: Removed all religious City-State quests. Pending updates: Change City-State type...
  8. 2.2

Version 2.2: Removes the Devout and Zealot leader agendas from game.
  9. 2.11

Version 2.11: Minor code syntax revisions.
  10. 2.1

Version 2.1: Added removal of religious City-States Quests from game.

Latest reviews

I just hate when AI spams religious units and have no military units. Must have mod for domination players
Das Capitolin
Das Capitolin
Thank you, Dududu! I think you'll like version 2.6 even more, because it reassigns religious City-States to adopt another type. Jerusalem adopts Militaristic, Kandy adopts Trade, La Venta adopts Industry, and Yerevan adopts Cultural.
Love it!
I can't stand the religion wars.
Das Capitolin
Das Capitolin
Thank you for your early support. I think you'll find version 2.0 to be the best, and likely final release.
Top Bottom