1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Disable Religion Holy Site 2.6

Deletes Religious Holy Site, Lavra, and Stonehenge

1. Das Capitolin
    Removes Religion, Holy Site, Lavra, Stonehenge, Great Prophets, religious Policy cards, and Prayer projects from the game. Religious City-States adopt another attribute, and religious quests removed. Faith points and Pantheons are not affected. Ideal for when Religious Victory is disabled. Compatible with Civilization VI (base game), Rise & Fall, and Gathering Storm.

Also available on Steam: Subscribe.
    Related mods: Disable Rock Bands, Disable Space Race

REMEMBER TO ENABLE MOD!
    Open Civilization VI. From the menu go to Additional Content, then choose Mods. Left-click on the mod, and press the Enable button. Start a new game.
    DisableHolySite.jpg
    Disable Religion Holy Site Lavra.jpg
    Disable Religion Holy Stonehenge.jpg

Recent Updates

1. 2.6
  2. 2.5
  3. 2.4
  4. 2.3
  5. 2.2
  6. 2.11
  7. 2.1
  8. Version 2.0 Final
  9. Version 2.0
  10. Version 1.9

Recent Reviews

1. Dududu
    Dududu
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    I just hate when AI spams religious units and have no military units. Must have mod for domination players
    1. Das Capitolin
      Author's Response
      Thank you, Dududu! I think you'll like version 2.6 even more, because it reassigns religious City-States to adopt another type. Jerusalem adopts Militaristic, Kandy adopts Trade, La Venta adopts Industry, and Yerevan adopts Cultural.
  2. The Swede
    The Swede
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3 Final
    Love it!
    I can't stand the religion wars.
    1. Das Capitolin
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your early support. I think you'll find version 2.0 to be the best, and likely final release.