1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Dominion (Star Trek) 2020-11-20

A scenario that takes place in the Star Trek Universe

Tags:
  1. Blake00
    Dominion (Star Trek) Scenario
    By Jared Koger

Sounds moved to correct location and repacked by Blake.

Jared's Description:
    This scenario takes place in the Star Trek Universe. It starts just before the Dominion war. You have a choice of being one of the seven major races in the Alpha Quadrant. The Dominion are the protagonists of the scenario. They will try to take as many worlds as they can. You can either be them, assist as the Cardassians, or stop them as the Federation or Klingons. The modpack includes very nice space graphics and Star Trek sounds.

Screenshot:
    upload_2020-11-20_22-50-53.png

ReadMe:
    This scenario takes place in the Star Trek Universe. It starts just before the Dominion war. You have a choice of being one of the seven major races in the Alpha Quadrant, but I suggest you skip both the Bajorans and the Ferengi. I hope you enjoy this scenario. Since this is my first "real" scenario, I would like to have some feedback. Contact me at Kkoger2@bellsouth.net. Please address your email to Jared Koger

P.S. Several of my units and other things came from other scenarios and pictures on the internet. I'd like to give credit to whomever it's due.

The Dominion are the protagonists of the scenario. They will try to take as many worlds as they can. You can either be them, assist as the Cardassians, or stop them as the Federation or Klingons.
    =======================================================================
    Major Units

All of the units in this scenario are new. However, there are some that rank a bit higher on the "food chain" than others.

Romulans

-Warbird: This is the main(and only real)starship unit for the Romulans. It combines the duties of submarine and carrier with a much better defense.

Ferengi and Bajorans

You probably shouldn't be playing either of these. Lack of specialized units is one reason.

Cardassians

-Galor: Its a carrier/battleship
    -Keldon: Destroyer

Federation

-Light Frigate: Kind of a destroyer/scout unit. Don't go attacking with it.
    -Intrepid: Speed of a destroyer, firepower of a cruiser.
    -Excelsior: The AGEIS cruiser.
    -Defiant: A suped up submarine.
    -Galaxy: A carrier/cruiser.
    -Sovereign: The big badass of 'em all. The Battleship(carries 2 units)

Dominion

-Jem'Hadar: Kind of a weak, destroyer type unit. REALLY DIRT CHEAP.
    -Dreadnought: Battleship. The most powerful REPRODUCEABLE unit in the scenario.

Klingons

-K't'inga: Destroyer meets cruiser, again.
    -Vorcha Cruiser: Battleship meets carrier.
    -Bird of Prey: Cheapo submarine unit.

NPCs

There are 3 of 'em.

-Enterprise: The most powerful unit. This belongs to, of course, the Federation. 16a&d, 5h 3f
    -Gul Dukat: The Cardassian Leader's ship. Normal stats.
    -Vorta Wayoun: The leader of the Dominion forces in the Alpha Quadrant. Normal stats
    -U.S.S. Defiant: THE Defiant. Federation unit. 12a&d, 4h 3f
    =======================================================================

Combat will be mostly naval (in space). There is NO significant landmass (the only land MASS that is there represents an impassable region). All land is a single square on which a planet probably rests.