Cannabis
Coca Leaves
Opium
Khat
San Pedro (mescaline cactus)
Tequila

Disabling Resources
1. Find DrugResourceList.lua
It is located in \Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Drug Resources (v 1)\Lua

2. Follow the instructions in the file. Comment out any line beginning with "OnMapResourceGenerator"

Planned features
Religion
Originally, I included a few religious beliefs and two religious buildings to complement the resources. However, I have decided to leave those features out for now as to make the mod work in vanilla. I might release the content as a separate add-on to this mod later.

Drug Refinery
A building with a custom interface which allows you to refine your luxuries. You will lose all happiness and output to that resource and won't be able to trade it anymore, but in return, you will gain some amount of refined strategic resources, for example, black tar heroin or cocaine.
Using these strategics, you could "dope" your units, giving them a small bonus to strength, range, in exchange for movement, visibility, etc. to balance it out.
  • betel.jpg
    betel.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 518
  • canna.jpg
    canna.jpg
    981.6 KB · Views: 527
  • coca.jpg
    coca.jpg
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 506
  • khat.jpg
    khat.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 511
  • opium.jpg
    opium.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 541
  • cactus.jpg
    cactus.jpg
    927.5 KB · Views: 528
  • tequila.jpg
    tequila.jpg
    967.2 KB · Views: 496
Author
cd5ssmffan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. v2.0

Added specular map for Betel Nuts graphics Fixed incorrect font icon for San Pedro Public House...
Top Bottom