Our World in Bronze & early Iron Age (between 1750 and 500 years BC). 10 civilizations & several barbarian towns.
Babylonia (2 towns, advanced science)
China (only 1 town)
Egypt (2 towns, advanced science, Pyramids)
Greece (2 towns, slavery)
India (only 1 town: Indraprastha - Holy Sity in future)
Phoenicia (3 towns, advanced science)
Celts (3 towns, weak sciense, Stonehenge)
Israel (Only 1 town: Jerusalem - Holy Sity in future, organized religion,)
Hatti (2 towns, slavery)
Kush (only 1 town, weak sciense)
You can choose one of three variants:
- Epic speed, only 50 turns between 1750 and 500 BC)
- Marathon speed, 125 turns between 1750 and 500 BC)
- Unlimited (epic speed & scenario ends in 2050, as usual game)
1) Now called Earth 1750-500 BC (50 turns on epic speed).
2) Added Celts (leader - Teutorix).
New (final) version:
1) Now three versions: Epic, Marathon & Unlimited (please read the Notes.txt).
2) Added Jews (leader - Solomon), Hittites (Mursilis) & Ku****es (Taharka).
3) Now all early religions will be founded on their historical places.
Link to thread
Earth 1750-500 BC 2016-10-05
Earth 1750-500 BC