Resource icon

Earth Map, 24 civs for Warlords 2016-10-05

I'm running Windows XP.

Everything goes great up until I try to build a city... then the game spontaneously quits on me. WTF.
does this not work for macs? since it contains a dll?
All Civilizations appear like a custom game(12 civs.) and they appear from left to right(11 in Americas, 1 in Senegal), I'm the first one, then I appear with the chinese on the final spot in the left of ALASKA.
I'm runninng a MAC(®)
Could ANYONE say what's happening to me??????????
:( it doesnt work for me i followed your instructions

and does any one know of a good 1000ad eath map for warlords?
Titus001... same problem. any ideas?:(
ive been wondering, since BtS comes with a warloards file is it possible to use warloards earth maps for BtS [I]without[I] warloards?
Any chance of this for beyond the sword?
Do you have a Map like this that lets you chose the number of civs with thier original starting location that is BTS compatable?
rhye.. please please please make a map with modern civs in their modern locations i have longed to play as australia and invade a middle eastern country like iran for so long hahaha.. i love your rhys to civ scenario but as time goes on, no modern civs pop up which disappointed me.
Rhye, man, dunno if you ever read any of this grbage, but i gotta say, you are a true visionary of our time. Great map i like almost everything. Although i must say i can easly see how people can say the celts cause a problem, a good solution for this problem, or at least what i believe to be one, would be relocating the celts to the blakans on the hill at the city of budapest. Ireland would also be an option, but i find this more suitable. The ottomans also seem like they get totally screwed. Perhaps starting in and/or near Samarkand to fill the big gaping area of Kazahkstan and the other central asian steppes. Just a thought though, i love playing with your maps and doing these sorts of things just for myself.

I wuold also like to add, F*** the people who comlain about how Earth isn't balanced and isn't fair. IMO, earth isn't supposed to be, its supposed to be REALISTIC, as you have made it. If you need balance and fairness to play, you need to stick with mirror maps. !!! Earth 4 Life !!!
Odd, At the set up screan where it allows me to pick which civ I want to use it actually had 24 civs. But when I picked Rome it placed me in Alaska, and there were only 10 other civs all in the wrong spots. It happened for every civ I picked including when I selected random each time I was in Alaska with only 10 other civs all in the wrong spots. What did I do wrong?
From what I recall of this, Spain, France, and Germany usualy end up with only one city. Yet I have manged to get at least 3 cities on Britian. Why not then place the Celts in what is now Scotland or Ireland? It may not be exactly the way history had it, but there are links! It would also make things interesting for anyone playing as the English :D
it's all good to me, maybe you deleted the gamecore.dll file, because when you delete it, only 18civs work.
this map pwns :goodjob:

- Killinginstyle
not working... none of the warlords civs available when i start it
Has anyone ever answered any of the questions? I ask because I'd like to try this mod, but if it's giving people trouble I'd kind of like to know the fixes to these problems before installing it.
Having a problem with this mod, for some reason every time i try to load it, the game crashes. Everything else ive ever downloaded has worked fine, and i know there arent any graphics problems. Any suggestions?
Btw, i do have to latest patch.
Same problem: only 18 civs, i can't load saved games from the game. Have to open the save files. I play with England, but I like a realist game, not with the Germans in the north Europe and greeks and oersians in ottoman original land.
anybody know why i cant load mod, its not showing up with all the other mods and yeaa im not very **smart** about all this downloading stuff:confused:
Just downloaded map, my last name is aentremont and my family history goes back to that area of France. Did not know a town was named after them. :cool:
Just downloaded this map. Its damn good. Its a pity Civ 4 isn't user friendly when it comes to scenario building. This map had real potential. Wonder why they didn't make a proper Editor.
Top Bottom