Resource icon

EE2 Building Pack 5 - Forts Part 2 2016-10-05

As I mentioned earlier, first era of these cultures is shared with the ones already done, but, to compensate, this pack also includes later "futuristic" fort, shared by all cultures and not converted before. Without further ado, here they are:

FAREASTERN FORTS

1) Not shown here and included in the previous pack for Europe.

2) The first one on the picture. A complex and pretty uninteresting model, with slight Asian flavor.

3) A very complex and crammed model.

4) Yep, that's Himeji castle. Relatively complex (but Japanese architecture merits a high polycount)

5) Cannons are easily separable from this one, central building is too - in fact, I recommend using it without the central building, as its model is somewhat bugged; I included a model with central building deleted.

6) By far, the neatest of "modern forts". At least this one doesn't look like a prison that much. Model more complex than its counterparts in the first pack though, presumably due to use of cylindrical structures instead of rectangular.

MIDEASTERN FORTS

1) Not shown here and included for America in the previous pack.

2) The first one on the picture. Unreasonably high polycount; not recommend using this one.

3) On the contrary, this one is very cool. Simple model, crisp textures. What's more, central tower is easily separated and can be used on its own (I suppose walls can be used separately too, but these won't form a complete circle if you remove the tower).

4) This one is also very nice, with a simple model - but from its architecture I'd rather make it a mosque than a fort. Nevertheless, the model is yours to use as you see fit.

5) Cannons and central structure can be separated from this one too. Central structure can even be used separately in theory, but it lacks the back wall.

6) Another modern fort, quite similar to Fareastern one (and also higher poly than the other two).

7) Future fort. To my taste, it's very sub-par; bleak texture, missing guns (there were none incorporated into model). I guess in EE2, it was supposed to be lit up and equipped with lasers and missiles and stuff, but all those effects are obviously lost. On the brighter side, the remaining model is very lightweight (and central structures can even be removed, although the resulting empty concrete walls look even more derelict).
  • forts_mideast_72I.jpg
    forts_mideast_72I.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 489
  • forts_asia_6k1.jpg
    forts_asia_6k1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 528
Author
Walter Hawkwood
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update