This is a set of four female mages, each using a different element for they sorcery (Air, Earth, Fire and Water/Ice). They all use custom animations that I converted from different games. The meshes are put together from different sources and further heavily modified with Blender. The same goes for the artwork, whereat I of course used Photoshop instead of Blender for the modifications. The attack animations are custom made with the use of the Civ4 effect database.
The polycount of the mage meshes are between 800 and 900 triangles, each unit uses a single 128*128 sized dds file for the artwork. The download contains a modular mod that will add the Mages as new units to the game. This way, they can be quickly inspected in-game and the necessary XML entries are already available.
Forum link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10866433
- The air mage is inspired by Micaiah from Fire Emblem, the animation and parts of the mesh are taken from Kitsu Saga
- The earth mages artwork is inspired by a Kitsu Saga model, the animation and major parts of the mesh are also taken from Kitsu Saga
- The fire mage is inspired by an outfit from Priston Tale 2, the animation is converted from Kitsu Saga, parts of the mesh are taken from Perfect World
- The water mage is inspired by Yvaine from Stardust, the animation is converted from Atlantica Online, major parts of the mesh are taken from Atlantica Online and Perfect World
- The_Coyote for teaching me how to shader units & leaderheads
Elemental Mages 2016-10-05