Resource icon

Estebanium's Terrain Texture Enhancement - Lite v4

Minor update, nothing that would have a visual effect.
- Tundra Hill textures resized down to vanilla resolution, as the difference is negligible, removed redundant files.

This is probably the final update for TTE Lite. I'm working on another texture pack that merges TTE-lite with base Vanilla textures, giving a smoother look. I'll post it separately as it's stylistically somewhat different than TTE.
Added missing mipmaps to shallow sea, not sure if it makes any difference but better be safe
v2 was missing the updated water files, so I worked a bit more on them to push v3. I'm trying to make the change between the sea and the ocean smoother, but the gradient style used by the game is just too sharp, need to work a bit more on it.
I also found a way to modify one of my biggest pet peeves: forest density. I tried to decrease the density, just by a small amount for now. If you don't like this change you can delete forests.xml under the mod folder.
I worked a bit more on euro desert and grassland textures, which didn't blend well with others. The results are pretty promising so I highly recommend you to use this update. There's also a slight, experimental modification on the water textures to make it less dark, I may keep or remove it.

Attachments

• tte-v2.jpg
    tte-v2.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 58
  • tte-v1.jpg
    tte-v1.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom