1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Exotic Units Pack V2

Adds some unusual units to the game

1. New types of units besides Camels being added

sman1975
    Added 4 elephant-based units, with a unique promotion each.

Added 2 buildings that provide elephant strategic resource, needed to build these new units.

Cleaned up a little of the Civilopedia, but there is still a bit of work to do there.

Apologies in advance - was rushing this afternoon to get the update posted. I "think" I've tested everything but there may be a few "typos" in the code. Appreciate any feedback at the discussion link. Thanks!
  2. Rounds out the 2 camel units and supporting buildings/resource

sman1975
    More or less last version of the Camel part of the mod. Adds 2 units, and 3 buildings, as well as the Camel resource.

Unit, Building, and Resource Help, Strategy, and Civilopedia entries are current, but need a bit of cleaning up for the final version, i.e. adding the font icons, etc.

Planning to add a group of elephant-based units next.
  3. Correcting several, uh, let's call them typos....

sman1975
    Next iteration of V1. There will be more....

Known problems:
    - Camel font icon not appearing
    - Souk al Jamal is still appearing in the "Buildings" section of the Civilopedia instead of the "National Wonders"