1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Human-Player Units at Game Start 1.05

Spawns extra Settler, Scout, and/or Builder units at start of game.

1. gyogen2
    This is a mod I had made for someone , and thought I would go ahead and post in case anyone else was interested.

It spawns extra player units at the start of a new game. The number of units can be set in the first three lines of the lua.
    Code:
    local numSettlers = 1  ---------------------------set number of extra starting settlers for player
    local numScouts   = 1  ---------------------------set number of extra starting scouts
    local numBuilders = 1 ----------------------------set number of extra starting builders
    Just change to the number you want to spawn.

Edit: The original code had less unit types, I added the extra lines after helping Mynex with adding more units, so he/she deserves some of the credit.
    MaximusPlatypus likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Builder Spawn Fix
  2. Gold fix
  3. Update Era Fix
  4. Update - Modified for Hot Seat Games
  5. Update Boosted Human Start

Recent Reviews

1. zon
    zon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Great mod - many thanks!! How to make those extra human player settlers spawn on specified plots i.e. on YnAMP?
  2. doctorhjorth
    doctorhjorth
    5/5,
    very nice :)
  3. HuskyPeter
    HuskyPeter
    5/5,
    hOW DO U DO IF U WANT TO START WITH MORE THAN 3 TECHS, AND WHAT IF YOU WANT TO START WITH SOME CIVICS? /crap sorry caps
  4. MarcusTheKing0802
    MarcusTheKing0802
    4/5,
    i really like it but would be even better if you could add faith
  5. Enj0y
    Enj0y
    5/5,
    Well done. I seriously love this handy little tool. Easy to modify and add whatever you'd like to the start of your game.
  6. GabrielFM07
    GabrielFM07
    5/5,
    Great, this mod will help me a lot to "try" to recreate the classic europe in YNAMP with the Roman Empire.
  7. Shadole
    Shadole
    5/5,
    Great fun for those of us who can't stand a bad start without lots of expansion.
  8. Misplay
    Misplay
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    One of my favorite mod!
  9. Gordon83t
    Gordon83t
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Very good