Heresson's late-Byzantine Empire scenario for FW converted to Test of Time.
The last remains of the ancient world, the Roman Empire, almost collapsed after the Fourth Crusade. But it has found enough strength to survive and now is the time the Emperors have been waiting for - for more than half a century. Constantinople is returning into their hands. But this triumph will soon be made bitter by moslem progress into imperial territory. Is the shield of Christianity bound to break?
Civilization 2: Test of Time version 1.1
- Extract the archive into your main Test of Time folder.
- Run the Setup batch file and select Game start before playing.
- Under Graphic Options (Ctrl+P), disable Animated Units.
Save all games in the Fading Lights scenario folder.
- Replaced Mercator's original events swap batch file with a more conventional one. Drag-and-drop didn't work on current operating systems.
- Fixed a number of bad map locations in events: odd-even co-ordinates and missing commas.
- Hex-edited the default difficulty level to Deity, recommended for play by the author.
- Cleaned up Engrish in Fading Lights.txt, events and rules files.
Fading Lights for Test of Time 2016-10-05
Fading Lights for Test of Time