A mod set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms on the European-inspired continent of Faerun.
Requires Faerun Art Assets available here.
Leave comments, criticism and bug reports here.
- Choose from 25 Civilizations reflecting Faerun’s major kingdoms.
- Load Faerun with any map or map script with any settings.
- Play on four Faerun Scenario Maps with true start locations.
- Recruit powerful Heroes, including Bards, Rangers, Druids, Wizards, Assassins and Paladins.
- Over 50 Spells that can be cast at will by Arcanists, Clerics and Heroes.
- 10 unit races, including drow, dragons, dwarves, orcs and gnomes, each with special abilities.
- Follow the path of Good, Neutral, or Evil by choosing an alignment, each with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Send your heroes on pilgrimages to Cult Centers to entice up to 15 Deity Pantheons into your cities.
- Over 100 new buildings and wonders, organized on a new technology tree.
- 4 new and challenging Victory types: Good, Neutral, Evil and Magic.
- Faerun will automatically disable non-required expansions and all DLC.
- Do not load Faerun with any mod that changes base game attributes. UI only mods, like IGE and InfoAddict, should function.
- MAC Users: Spell casting is not function under macOS. See this thread for help on enabling mods.
Faerun for BNW v.17
A mod set in the fantasy world of the Forgotten Realms