Resource icon

Fall from Heaven II 2016-10-05

what is wrong with Decius? he has no background info in the civilopedia and he is leader of like 4 civs!:confused::confused:
I love CIV and I've been playing it for years. I haven't played a vanilla game since I've downloaded this mod. I can tell you guys did a lot lot lot of work on this.

Good idea and great mod.

Thanks.
Any way to package the download as something other than a .exe for Mac users to install?
Hey new here, and noob!

Do i have to download other things for me to load this?
Where should i save it?, and
what does all these mean?

Downloads

Patch: Patch "c"
Media Pack: Media Pack
Blue Marble: Blue Marble for Fall from Heaven 2

Vanilla Civ4 version:

Fall from Heaven II 0.23c
I have BTS 3.19 and i downloaded the latest version of ffh2 for bts .41 patch c. When i load it it says: GFC error: failed to initialize the primary control theme. Please help me.
The last 2 patches "b" & "c" do not work with my machine. Ive had to revert to "A" each time. they install OK but when i go to launch the game i get an error and it fails to launch. only thing i can think of on my end that may cause issues is I'm running 64 bit vista. Oh well, hopefully D is better.
Any word on when it will be compatible with the latest BTS patch?
Just a heads-up, the latest installer doesn't work with the Steam version of BTS. I think the Steam BTS is patched up, but the game info just doesn't reflect this.:sad:
[QUOTE]why cant i build cities only settlements??[/QUOTE]

(To Spyflower)

You must be playing as the Kuriotate civ. They have 3 cities maximum which can work a 3 plot radius instead of two (Super cities if you like) and all the others are just settlements. If you have maximized your map space and have less than three super cities you can always get a great merchant to promote one of those settlements to become a city!

Hope this helps!:goodjob:
Good stuff!
Hy all.
I have detected a bug : when you play with Kuriotate civilization, at each new town foundation, gameplay ask the question if it's a town or a camp. But after 3 towns, we have'nt the question : all new foundation are camps.
Sorry for my poor english .
Regards

Francois
Attempting to download the vanilla Civ IV version as I do not yet have the expansion...but link does not work at the other site to download..are there alternative methods for getting these files?
Please help me.

I only have dial-up internet speed where I live. I can't download this mod because of the size. It takes DAYS at my connection rate. Is there someone out there willing to postal-mail me a CD with this mod on it? I will pay shipping and handling.

Someone please help me. E-mail me for more info.

[email]arsnick@aol.com[/email]
I want Warlords!!!!
And does it work for mac?????
whenever i try to download this mod it re directs mr to somewere else.

eventually it sends me someplace were i cant download it from because im not a member. is there a way to actually download this or is it some kind of hoax?
I downloaded this, then installed it, then downloaded the patch, patched it, and when I start a game, it loads in, but then CTDs... Can someone please help me :confused:
why cant i build cities only settlements??
Question? Is this a multiplayer mod? I ask because i keep finding alot of mods that do not support multiplayer mode and thats about all i play
Niiiiice! I cannot wait to start working on those scenarios!!
yo um is this mod like availible to use as a custom game mod
Top Bottom