Resource icon

Fall from Heaven II 2016-10-05

I really will buy Civ 5 right away if there is a promise that there will be a professional version of Fall of Heaven (or any thing like it) in it, because so far, this game is my fav.
I can't get the Blue Marble mod to work. The installer supposedly does its thing but there is no option in the custom game for BM. I am running the newest versions of everything to the best of my knowledge. It's as if the install just disappears because I can't even find the folder anywhere. :confused:
Hey do they still respond to any of the comments placed here. The game has been out for some time.

Id like to know how you access the other characters in the game. Its get kinda boring fighting the same leaders over and over again. Fyi random leader leader shows up as random leader in the game.

Team partners is bugged. if you are Teamed up with the computer and have just completed research to get a wonder as soon as as you complete the research the AI teamate begins to work on the wonder and you cant. So i never partner up and that sucks.

Is there going to be a remake of the game for civ 5. If so how do you sign up?
Hi I'd really like to get FfH2 however the download link isn't working for me...
I click DOWNLOAD NOW! (red button) and the mini window comes up and goes black...then nothing happens. I tried clicking the "different mirror" button and the "click here if download doesn't automatically start" button but the pop-up goes black still.
Help please?
In a flash of nostalgia for Civ 4 I decided to download FfH2 and play it. The file appears to be currently unavailable on ModDB.

After some investigartion, it appears that Kael has uploaded the file again to ModDB and is awaiting it to be approved for download there.
Indeed, the DL is:
1 - extrrrrremely slow (5 to 6hrs even on highest 12K speed) :sad:
2 - interrupted (3rd try) after a few hours :confused:
3 - not a .exe but a fake .mp3 (see zoranio's post)??? WTF??? :mad:

BTW I've DL and played FfH II 2 years ago It was great. I'de like to play again that's all, so no offense intended to Kael & the other creators... but [I]please [/I]do something!

Question: Is there an alternate DL location that actually works?
I've downloaded this stuff and y'know it's not an exe-file indeed; it's darn .mp3 !!!1
how come ?? wudda f?? fake ?
Dam, almost 400.000 Downloadz!!!! :goodjob:
Hi... I need some instructions in this Mod because I dont have the first Fall from Heaven.. so... I download the mod, click RUN... but when it finish download the file to my computer... it DONT RUNS....
Then i come here to download again the file, but this time saving the file and not clicking run, But it doesnt download... like if I already have it.

And there is 3 files in the ''DOWNLOADS'' section that I dont understand for what it is... I need to download that for running the program???? Because it doesnt run after I download it, and dont appears in my Mod files at BtS... SOME HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEE.

So the problem is this: I download the file, when it finish to download, the program dont run automatically. I search it in the start menu, and the file dont appear in my computer, but if I try to download it here again, it dont says run as first time, just OPEN or SAVE... and if I click some of these, just open an empty file. So... what I need to do for run the program, and... is the files at ''download'' section from this mod necesary?? Do I have to download the first Fall from Heaven to make this one work??
It´s good, but i can´t see my interface. How do i get it to work? Is there a patch or something for it?
some of the scenarios crash before loading
[QUOTE]I keep getting "Mod Error: Mods\Fall from Heaven2 \ is an invalid mod directory, ignoring"

I tried the fix for Steam, but it still gives me that error.[/QUOTE]

Dude I had the same thing, but used my standard BTS shortcut instead of the one generated during loading and the Mod runs without a hitch.. give it a try.

On another note, Im stoked to give this MOD a go..Evil does'nt have chit on me :mad:
I keep getting "Mod Error: Mods\Fall from Heaven2 \ is an invalid mod directory, ignoring"

I tried the fix for Steam, but it still gives me that error.
It's really a great mod! I've been playing it for a while by now, that's really a great piece of work congratulations! :goodjob:
would kill for this to be useable on mac ;/.
Hello there...!

I downloaded Fall from Heaven II without knowing what to expect...

Because I enjoyed a lot (some of) the mods from the retail versions,
I gave this one a try... (I patched first BtS to vers. 3.19)

WOW!
EVERYTHING is GREAT!!!
EVERYTHING well done!!!

The "Fantasy" touch to the game is AMAZING,
and the little details AWESOME (like the card game)

Congratulations and I guess the least thing I can do is to say:

THANK YOU!!!
:goodjob:

Cheers!
:)
Would be great to see some form of corporations in any update!
I played it at a friend's house it was great but at my house I can't download it and I've downloaded it and it says it downloads and I open it and it say it can't find civilization when I opened it and I've called someone for help but he didn't know and one attempt to download it resulted in an error message saying it's not a genuine windows 34 application. I run windows 7 ultimate. what's the deal:confused:
Top Bottom