Resource icon

Fall from Heaven: Rise of Mania 2016-10-05

Updated to FfH version 22.
Forum thread

Welcome to the biggest and most ambitious mod for Fall from Heaven! With a changelog of already over eleven pages I hope to make the FfH experience better and better. Hopefully with your help.

The focus of this mod is to increase the value of currently underused options and make everything more balanced, so you can enjoy all aspects of the game to the fullest. Balance work means lots and lots of minor changes and tweaks, many of which a casual player might not even notice. So it’s hard to name “big new features” for this mod. You have to try it yourself. I promise you will like it, as these people have:

"LOVE what you have done with the mod" -- daladinn
"Nice work!" -- CXDamian
"OMFG" -- daladinn
"Love the mod" – Owain
"Maniac did an amazing job, I would highly recommend that anyone who likes FfH should try out Rise of Mania!" -- Kael
"have to say this has imho replaced the current evolution from FFH..." -- daladinn
"It's an absolute blast!" -- DieselBiscuit
"I am an addict..." -- daladinn

So join the game-playing and –testing fun and make FfH an even more awesome game!

You can download the file here. It contains a changed Assets folder to copy over a fully patched FfH installation. Put the zipped file in the main FfH directory, right-click on it and “Extract to here”. You can either make a seperate FfH copy especially for Rise of Mania if you play both a lot, or just put it over your regular install. If you want to go back to regular FfH, simply reinstalling the latest official patch does the trick.
Author
Maniac
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Top Bottom