1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Female Artists 2016-10-05

Female Artists

1. SaibotLieh
    The next addition to my Great People Female Versions project. These units can be used to replace the normal (male) great artists. The ancient unit is a painter that, well, doesn't look very ancient. I guess the baret makes her look too modern, but it just fits so nicely I couldn't bring myself to take it away from her again. :( Maybe I'll experiment a bit with her in the future. :mischief: Anyhow, her polycount is 761 triangles. The painting she paints when activated is called 'Lucia, Minerva and Europa Anguissola Playing Chess' and was made 1555 by Sofonisba Anguissola, so credits to her for it. ;)
    The modern artist unit is supposed to be a movie actress from the first half of the last century. I got the inspiration for her from the Bioshock 2 artbook. Of course the original looks much better. She has a polycount of 818.
    Both units come with buttons and all animation files that are necessary.

Go to http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14749 for the newest version of these units.

Images

1. femartists01_9UV.jpg
    2. femartists02_aBr.jpg