Resource icon

Female Sci-Fi Spec-Op 2016-10-05

This unit is a modification of my Sworddemon model that I converted from Atlantica Online. Therefore, although I made many modifications, I take no credit for the model and all rights are within NDOORS Corporation of course. The AO name for this model is Skuld, therefore I named the Civ4 files the same. Further, I replaced the head with the helmet from GarretSidzaka's Mobile Infantry. The skin artwork is highly influenced by the Mass Effect armor.

Most of my modifications were made to reduce the polycount and the size of the .dds files of the unit. None the less, the unit still has rather high demands for both. The polycount is about 2000 triangles and the unit uses one 128*128, one 128*64 and one 64*64 .dds file for the skin artwork and further the same amount of .dds files for the gloss texture. Thus, I recommend to use this model for single mesh units only.

Because the mesh of the unit is rather small, I recommend a fScale setting of 0.7 and a fShadowScale of 0.5 in the Civ4ArtDefines_Unit.xml.

The unit uses its original AO animation that I converted for Civ4.

Forum Link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10132516

Credits

- The_Coyote for teaching me how to shader units & leaderheads
- GarretSidzaka for the model of the helmet
- NDOORS Corporation for creating this model
  • femspecops_01_6h3.jpg
    femspecops_01_6h3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 753
  • femspecops_02_Gg0.jpg
    femspecops_02_Gg0.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 385
Author