Allow one trade routes per city with another civilization's city if they are connected by road, river, coast or ocean and you have open border agreement (or at least friendly relation for a city-state trade route)
- download the civ5mod file to your mod folder (..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS).
- launch civ5, go to the mod browser and click "install mod"
- find the "Foreign trade Routes" line and activate the mod.
- from the mod section, go to single player and set up a game
credits & thanks
Whys, Onni, whoward69
V.5 (Aug 15, 2012)
- Add relation malus for opening border with a civilization enemy
- Fix gold from faith not being shown in top panel tooltip
V.4 (Jun 22, 2012)
- Renamed the edited "RouteConnection.Lua" to prevent incompatibility when a mod with non-edited version is loaded after Foreign Trade Routes.
v.3 (Jun 16, 2012)
- upload to steam workshop
- gameplay : Coastal route required harbor OR lighthouse.
- gameplay/optimization : Don't check for trade route if civs don't have open border.
- bugfix : allow reloading from ingame, check added to prevent global variable re-initialization.
v.2.b (May 3, 2012):
- bugfix : prevent reloading from ingame (see http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=10901376#post10901376)
v.2 (May 2, 2012):
- bugfix : bad initialization on new game
v.1 (May 1, 2012) :
- initial release.
Foreign Trade Routes v.5 2016-10-05
Foreign Trade Routes v.5