Resource icon

France-British Isles map 2016-10-05

Hello people!

This is the first map I ever tried to upload anywhere..and I hope sincerely that it wil be approved by the moderator

First I want to offer my sincerest thanks to:
- Kalevala (producer of accurate France-map);
- Vadus (producer of UK map for civ 4);
- and after all the maker of an America-map (which made it possible to combine the France and Britain maps into a megamap of 115x150 tiles)

This is a BTS-worldbuilder map focused mainly on the British Isles and France, because I had two (huge and accurate) seperate maps from France and the British Isles. I wanted to combine those two maps to play a more realistic-scale game which people could use for 100-years war between France and Britain scenarios and a unique multiplayer-experience. Even if you play as Germany you still have enough lands to add to your empire

I manually copied those two maps 1:1 by hand except for the resources! Those I added by myself..

Only one problem: I accidently forgot 2 civs The Vikings in Denmark and the Romans in North-West Italy. If anyone has a concept dealing with this problem and add those 2 lost civs....be my guest!

I'm convinced that some parts of this map are not 100% accurate (such as the position of Berlin comparing with the position of the Boden-lake (Bodensee in German)
Berlin should move like 10-15 tiles right..) But...as I can tell you: It has been a hell of a job! 2 weeks of hard labour!

Best regards of a Dutch CIV4-player
  • civ4screenshot0005_2XZ.jpg
    civ4screenshot0005_2XZ.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 695
  • 21_xav.jpg
    21_xav.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 667
Author
Maurice1982
Downloads
Views
First release