The premise is simple: balance as much as possible maintaining the game as intact as possible.
Supports English, Spanish and Italian languages.
This is a brief explanation of all the changes:
Vanilla Natural Wonders Boosted: All vanilla Natural wonders now have at least 6 yield units.
Less Warmonger Hate: 40% less hate from conquests, and 40% faster recover. Also denunciations and liberation/capital conquest wheight less in opinion.
Early economy aid: Monument, Shrine and Unique replacements have 0 maintenance
No AI free techs and much less starting units: No AI free techs, one less unit of everything except scouts.
Some science changes: Library +1 Science, University +2 Science 25% boost, National collegue boost split between itself and Oxford University (25% each). And the latter is unlocked at Architecture.
Great Ingeneer and Merchant improvement boosts[/u]: Manufactory and Customs House have 5 base yield, plus 2 on Chemistry and Economics respectively.
Windmill worthy: No hill restriction, +3 Production instead of +2, also Cofee House is affected with no maintenance.
Worst World Wonders Boosted: Ankor Wat +3 Culture and Gold, Kremlin +5 production but armor production boost down from 50% to 30%, Pentagon a bit cheaper and unlocked at Combustion.
Some beliefs buffs: Goddess of protection give 50% city strength, Religious settlements up to 25% border culture cut, Ceremonial burial boosted to 2 Happiness each 3 cities. Peace loving happiness boosted from 8 foreign followers to 6. World church culture boosted from 5 foreign followers to 4.
Siege more effective: All siege units have free Cover I promotion.
Social policies balance:
· Tradition: culture growth down from 25% to 15%, happiness and gold form Monarchy down from 1 per 2 pop to 1 per 3 pop. Ranged city attack from 50% to 30%.
· Liberty: unhappiness cut up from 5% to 8%.
· Honor: +2 production in capital and 10% unit production instead of 15% melee production bonus. Three units maintenance-free, and instead of garrison bonuses: Walls, Stables and Forges give +1 happiness and Culture and 25% building bonus.
· Piety: +1 culture from shrines and temples, +1 food from granaries and hospitals, +4 happiness from grand temple and -10% culture cost for future policies.
· Exploration: Science from improved sea resources and 15% naval units production.
· Rationalism: Secularism science bonus downd form 2 science per specialist to 1.
Less powered cities: Decreased cities strength about 40%, about 30% if we add to the math contemporary walls. City HP up from 200 to 250, heal per turn from 20 to 25 also. All walls give now +50 HP.
Soften ranged units: All ranged units have a 15% damage penalty when attacking a damaged unit. Non-siegue ranged units have 25% damage penalty attacking cities.
Air minor changes: Air units rebase distance increased from 2x to 2.5x bombard range. Air units heal 20 HP instead of 25 HP when Air Repair promotion is taken.
AI Policy balance: Tweaked some flavors to help the AI be more varied in the policy selection. AI will prioritize more non-ancient policies when available.
More details at this forum posts:
Full Game Balance (BNW Fall Patch based) 2016-10-05
Full Game Balance (BNW Fall Patch based)