1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Futuristic City Graphics 2021-01-14

5 city sets for modern/future scenarios

1. squaretable22
    Howdy all!:)

Here's 5 futuristic city sets I made for personal use, but I thought "Hey! Why not share with you guys?"

In sum, I have done 5 city graphics, all of which feature the center-city ornament of each culture type

American - Corporate Capitalist Glass City (inspired by places like the City of London)
    European - Green Vertical Forest Eco-Paradise (inspired by the Vertical Forests of Singapore/Milan)
    Mediterranean - Theocratic Synthwave (somewhat inspired by Southern California, Vice City, Vegas)
    Asian - Dystopian Cyberpunk Authoritarian (inspired by the USSR and 1980s Hong Kong)
    MidEast - Arid Militaristic (somewhat inspired by this: https://preview.tinyurl.com/ageofwarfuture)

Each set includes three graphics for Town, City and Metro, and are shipped with the Ancient, Industrial and Modern graphics from each culture - but ofc can be mixed and matched as you please. Another thing to bear in mind is that each .pcx also comes with its own pallette.

Enjoy!