Resource icon

GDG's Adjustable Warmongering, Raze Penalty, War Weariness 1.1.5

Updated to make it Compatible with AI+ because AI+ also alters warmongering points
  • Added TCS's Customizable Warmonger Penalties (Credits:thecrazyscot)
  • Lowers Warmongering points for each era (This is unrealistic so you can just change it yourself the default value is already shown)
Fixed redundancy and unnecessary codes
Bug fixes removes redundant codes
Fixed ID in conflict with Dales mod
Added Decay peace declared and turn at peace.

Thanks @Seven05

Quoted from @Seven05

Once peace is declared you lose 5000 and then 500 per turn thereafter, default is 2000 and 200 respectively. To get 5000 war weariness isn't easy but you can always make that an insanely high number like 50000 to basically erase war weariness as soon as you're at peace. The settings above have worked well for me so far, war weariness can still be an issue while you're at war but it is effectively gone as soon as you're no longer at war.

I think the biggest problem is that it doesn't differentiate between wining and losing the war. If you're wining you should be able to carry on without much negative effect internally, if you're the defender and successfully defending you shouldn't take the hit that you do, etc.
Added Warmongering Reduction Turns

reduced reductionturns to 1 from 2
Added Raze Penalty Reduction and Initial Value not sure if this will work but I think it will work if started in new game
Top Bottom