1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Glon 5 2020-01-05

Scifi mod

1. Snodmaulvenn
    Update 1.6.

While playing, game crashed because i set Galven Engineering from improvement to wonder, sorry for that.
    Change it manually in editor or replace editor with posted file.

Another thing, when playing as cyborg civ, a city has to produce a unit first before it produces Sano-Li Industrial or else game freezes. Dont know why.

Glon 5 Single player Scifi mod

Units and files are from other mods and from Civfanatics.
    Images are from Cgi artists sites and other sites.

26 civs divided into five segments, humans, cyborgs, machines, unitology and aliens.
    Each segment is balanced differently.

Possible victory types are conquest, domination and wonder victory.
    Tech trading is turned off.
    Most names for civs, techs, cities, buildings and units are from random fantasy name generators or other random game generators.

Changes in Glon 5
    Fixed some typos in civilopedia.
    Added some wonders, buildings. Some renaming.
    Switched some wonders between techs, mostly to first level.
    Units, techs, buildings, have changed stats, units are not upgradeable, every unit stays as it is.
    Strategic resources are all in first level now.
    Heavy units are are also in first level.

There is a trouble with cities being shaded during game,i have pasted picture over indexed picture, because if i unindexed it and then index it again then pink color is visible in game. That happenes only with some files. I didnt find tutorial to solve it, so if someone can unshade them and repost them or write a tutorial how to do it , would be great.

Thanks to all that make units and game art.

Images

1. 1.png
    2. 2.png
    3. 3.png
    4. 4.png
    5. 5.png