Resource icon

[GRAPHICS] Revised Simon Bolivar Leaderhead 2016-10-05

After seeing the vanilla Bolivar leaderhead and barely refraining myself from banging my head against the wall :wallbash: I made my top priority to find one more similar to the way he is depicted in paintings from the time. i.e. One in which he has black hair, no beard and he is not dressed in clothes that were used two hundred years before his time.

Luckily a very good one exists made by Ekmek to whom goes all the credit. I'm basically uploading his leaderhead after modifying a little bit of xml code. I hope you like it.

Strannik

Installation

Just copy the contents of this file to My Documents\My Games\Colonization\CustomAssets\

This leaderhead requires a modified version of the file(which I include) "\CustomAssets\xml\artCIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml" so if you want to include it in a mode that modifies it you will have to edit it manually. Just replace the "<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_BOLIVAR</Type>" section with the one of the file I include.

If you want to use this head in a mode talk with Ekmek and give him credit for this awesome leaderhead. His leaderhead thread is:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=277514
  • civ4screenshot0032_w8t_iO4.jpg
    civ4screenshot0032_w8t_iO4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 213
  • civ4screenshot0030_vt9_a0g.jpg
    civ4screenshot0030_vt9_a0g.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 222
  • civ4screenshot0031_e0v_30u.jpg
    civ4screenshot0031_e0v_30u.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 173
Author
Strannik