1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Great General Names - Attack on Titan 2016-10-05

Great General Names - Attack on Titan

1. RawSasquatch
    This mod adds 4 new names for Great Generals, based upon a handful of characters from the Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyojin series. More specifically:

Commander Dot Pixis (just "Pixis" in-game)

Erwin Smith

Hange Zoë

Armin Arlert

Pretty simple, I would say. No special art or abilities or easter eggs or anything, just 4 new names for Great Generals that may randomly be chosen when one spawns. This mod could go hand-in-hand with The Walls Civ, but neither is required to use the other, nor am I affiliated with the creator of said mod.

Questions?

Q: Why isn't Eren/Mikasa/Levi/my favorite character included?
    A: Those characters may be great soldiers, not great generals. I went solely with characters who are high-ranked Commanders, as well as Armin. That kid's gonna make a Great General some day (haw haw). Additionally, I'm watching the English dub on Toonami, not the Japanese version, nor am I reading the manga, both of which are further ahead on the story. If there are notable commanders introduced later on, I don't know of them, so please do not spoil me.

Q: How do I get these Generals in-game?
    A: I'd explain how GGs are earned through combat, but that's a base concept that explaining would make me look like a smartass. Step 1: Make sure that the mod is enabled in-game and that you are playing a modded game with it. Step 2: Aquire Great General. Step 3: Completely random luck. These names are competing with dozens of others to be randomly selected, and nothing I know of would specifically force one to be chosen over another.

Images

1. aotgenerals_300.jpg
    2. 2014_08_22_00002_P37.jpg