Hex Conquer and Release (v 3)
Mod for Civilization V by Matviyko Rozumiyko
- Land combat units can conquer enemy plots they occupy and adjacent enemy plots.
- Units, cities and citadels can control adjacent tiles to prevent them from being captured by enemy units.
- The invader unit must spend one before gaining control over the occupied plots.
- When a plot with a city or a citadel is captured, its adjacent tiles are captured as well.
- Enemy plots not controlled by enemy units might be regained by the city which can work them.
- When a city is captured, non-adjacent city plots need to be captured separately.
- Isolated of partially isolated distant plots may switch to the closest city of another player.
- Peace treaty reestablishes a reasonable border: plots not worked by one city switch to the city which can work them.
Hex Conquer and Release 2016-10-05
Hex Conquer and Release