Resource icon

Historical Religions Complete (BNW or GK) 2016-10-05

This mod is compatible with both the Brave New World and the Gods and Kings expansions.

Steam Workshop Download

~~~

This is a stand-alone edit of my Historical Religions mod (you do not need to use the main mod to use this version), which can be found here:

Historical Religions (Steam / Civfanatics)

As I've released a number of denomination packs by this point, this mod combines the main Historical Religions mod and all the various denomination packs into a single download. In total, it includes about 105 new religions (63 from Historical Religions and 42 from religious denominations).

This mod includes the following packs:

- Historical Religions (Steam / Civfanatics)

- Christian Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Protestant Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Islamic Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Hindu Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Buddhist Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Mesopotamian Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- High American Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Greco-Roman Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Oceanic Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)
- Egyptian Denominations (Steam / Civfanatics)

- Great Prophet Historical Names (Steam / Civfanatics)

Additionally, the following religions are present in the complete version but have not yet been incorporated into the individual mods:

- Arianism
- Ahmadiyya
- Druze
- Santeria
- Odinani (Nri Religion)
- Mwari Cult (Zimbabwe Religion)
- Saman (Tungusic Shamanism)
- Temaukelism (Patagonian Religion)
- Anito (Indigenous Philippine Religion)

Does not include but is compatabile with Christianity Merge (Steam / Civfanatics). To disable Great Prophet names simple delety the entire "Great Prophet Names" folder from the mod folder (~/documents/my games/civ v/mods/historical religions complete).

For additional details please see the download pages of the individual religion mods, linked above. This mod will be updated as I release new denomination packs in the future.

If you wish to use less religions, check out my Historical Religions Edit (Steam / Civfanatics) mod.

The mod includes updated preferences for the official civs and civs made by the following authors: Tomatekh, Leugi (Patria grande), Pouakai & Sukritact (More Civs), JFD, Hiram (Forgotten Civs), LastSword, TPangolin (Colonialist Legacy), Engarde, Trystero49, AgressiveWimp, TarcisioCM, Viregel, DJSHenniger, Han

~~~

Note:
- This mod requires either the Brave New World or the Gods and Kings expansions.
- Updates to the mod will most likely break saved games. Do not update unless you are ready to start a new game.

~~~

Additional Credits:
-Mithraism: Icon by Janboruta
-Voodoo: Icon by Ryoga
-Odinani: JFD; Pedia by Viregel

~~~

Modders, please see this link for instructions on how to include internal support for this mod within your civilization mods.

~~~

You may also be interested in Ryoga's Strange Religions mod: Ryoga's Strange Religions

~~~

Civfanatics Discussion Thread
  • iconshr_d25.jpg
    iconshr_d25.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 977
Author
Tomatekh
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating