Resource icon

HiTM Add-On pack: Blue Marble v4.50 Gold 2016-10-05

An optional graphics add-on pack adapted specifically for History in the Making v3.00. Contains all the high resolution terrain graphics from Blue Marble v4.50 Gold!

I have not modified anything from Blue Marble. All I did was simply pack them into a FPK file, which you place into your History in the Making's ASSETS folder. I decided to do this so that users can easily change terrain/leaderhead graphics in the game without having to hassle with the CustomAssets folder. Also, History in the Making v3.01 and up will block access to the CustomAssets folders in order to alievate any conflicts files contained within the CustomAssets folder may have on various mods contained within History in the Making.

While History in the Making is not required to use this add-on pack, it is highly recommended! Please see this link to download HiTM v3.00! For more information on Blue Marble, follow this link!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADD-ON GRAPHICS PACK:
Spoiler :

Option #1)
- Unzip contents of this zip file into your HISTORY IN THE MAKING/ASSETS folder.​

Option #2)
- Unzip contents of this zip file into your DESKTOP. Then move the HiTM Civ4 Blue Marble v4.50 Gold (High Res).fpk to your HISTORY IN THE MAKING/ASSETS folder.​

I recommend keeping the ZIP file stored in your HISTORY IN THE MAKING/ASSETS folder for safe keeping. This way, you can simply delete the HiTM Civ4 Blue Marble v4.50 Gold (High Res).fpk file when you no longer want to use it, then simply unzip the ZIP file again if you would like to re-use it.

Be sure to visit the official History in the Making forum thread, visit this link.

:goodjob:
Author
Grave
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Grave

Top Bottom