Combo City Sets

Pounder

Phaethon was here
I'll be posting Combo City Sets Here

Edit March 1, 2015: Fifth Combo: Huayna Capac357-Pounder Combo for a European Cities download and preview on post #22.

Edit April 14, 2012: Fourth Combo: Goldfool-Pounder Combo for a Mesoamerican Cities download and preview on post #10.

Edit April 14, 2012: Third Combo: Kyriakos-Kyriakos Combo for a Mediterranean Cities download and preview on post #9.

Edit March 18, 2012: Second Combo: Goldfool's Asian Cities with Kyriakos' Asian Cities download and preview on post #4.

Post #1: Here is the First Combo: Stico Mideast Cities with Pounders Mideast Cities:
A 4 era that I am using in my game, keep in mind that these are tailored to my game and may not fit anyone elses game.

There is no industrial or modern era for this set. Two of the the era's are close but there are some differences in the town and walled sizes.

This set is in keeping with my new vision of larger towns with later era's in addition to new buildings, mind you with this set there is really no forward progress in architecture.

Here is a preview:

Attachments

• MIDEASTWALL STICO COMBO.PCX
    46.1 KB · Views: 592
  • rmideast STICO COMBO.PCX
    148.2 KB · Views: 654
Here is the second set: Kyriakos Goldfool Asian Combo

I forgot I had started these a while back.

These are about finished, it took a while to make Goldfool's walls bigger in the second era.

I might want to do something about Kyriakos' walls as I think I want them a liitle bigger.

I have modded some of Kyriakos' buildings, added to some and removed from others.

Any thoughts/comments welcome!

Attachments

• comborASIAN.PCX
    126.8 KB · Views: 347
  • comboASIANWALL.pcx
    37.9 KB · Views: 330
Beautifully turned out.
Will you work on industrial?
Need of XX century.

I don't normally use shadows on my cities because of the adverse effects.

The Mediterranean Cities that I assembled out of Kyriakos' cities came with shadows integrated and I don't like the way they appear on the various terrains, so I added some colour to the shadows so they look more like vegetation in shadow.

I usually assemble cities one building at a time, but in this case it was maybe a bit rushed and I added to existing cities.

I think that it may look better, for comparison refer to the image in post #9.

Top Bottom