Resource icon

Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW ver6 2016-10-05

Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW version 6 : official release

Change notes :

Requires Civ 5 ver 1 03.142

Reworked Tech tree

New Unit skins : 155 mm as french artillery, big bertha as german artillery, 152 mm as russian artillery, french 75 mm as french AT gun, russian 76mm as airborne howitzer. Civ 4 Skins from Snafusmith, conversion to Civ5 by Wolfdog.
ANZAC Desert soldiers from Wolfdog as Infantry for Polynesia
ANZAC Jungle soldiers from Wolfdog as Infantry for Indonesia
Zeppelin Skin for the Advanced Airship : Original civ 4 unit by Chamaedrys, conversion by Ekmek.

New Unit : Volley Gun; Original Civ 4 unit by Rabbit, White, conversion by Wolfdog.
New Unit : Culverin; Original Civ4 unit by The_Coyote, conversion by Wolfdog.
City Defense Unit line is now :
Archer --> Composite Bowman --> Longbowman/Crossbowman --> Culverin --> Volley Gun --> Gatling Gun --> Machine Gun --> National Guard --> Mechanized Infantry.

Super Heavy Tanks now require the Project "Mammoth Tank" to be build.

Zero fighter requires Kerosene

Pikeman (and Landsknecht) : upgrade path back to vanilla = the Pikeman upgrades as a Lancer.
Mobil AA Guns require Mobil Tactics instead of Combined Arms.

Iron : revealed with mining
Watermill : maintenance cost reduced to 1
Stable : help text updated : the Stable provides 3 additional Horses.
Holy War : must be build in the Capital which must be a Holy City.

Special thanks to Vyvianarygos for testing ver 6 and to Wolfdog for converting units on demand :)

Compatibility issues :

Not compatible with Gods and Kings and Vanilla Civ5.

To avoid conflict delete any older versions of the mod and delete the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache
No compatible with savegames from ver 5 and earlier.

IGE : as always load IGE first

Putmalk's CivIV Diplomacy Mod :

1- Delete the file TopPanel.lua in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6)\Merged Mods\AttilaResourcesTooltip
2- Rename PutmalkTopPanel.lua in TopPanel.lua
3- Rename TopPanel.lua Putmalk's mod's folder in TopPanel.back to deactivate it.

Note : The mod was not tested with the last version of Putmalk's mod. I need to verify if it's still compatible.

Enhanced User Interface DLC : delete the folder ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6)\Merged Mods\AttilaResourcesTooltip from my mod.

I've not tested Enhanced User Interface DLC myself, I plan to do it asap, it looks like a very good mod.

Note : in this case it's not compatible with Putmalk's CivIV Diplomacy Mod

Last comments :

Version 6 was tested by Vyvianarygos there should be no major bugs but there is so much possibilities between the units and Civilizations that it can always happen.
If you find a bug please report it and I will correct it.

When you haven chosen the options and hit the "start" button you may notice a long loading time for the mod (longer than before). So far I don't know why.

For feedback, reports please use the main thread here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11671460#post11671460
I wish you fun with this "Industrial" Mod :)
Author
Hulfgar
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Hulfgar

Top Bottom