Italy, Greece and Turkey standard map

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
Long time since I last released a map, so here's something just to show I'm alive.

Size 100*100, no resources.

Attachments

• East Med.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 993
  • em.jpg
    em.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,008
I like this a lot! :)
Some details are a bit distorted (eg the southern cyclades are one continious mass of four squares, but this too can be interesting) but overall imo the map has a great feel.
Very good work :)

I know the islands are a bit overdone, but it was on purpose for the sake of gameplay.

Very nice map !
And very nice come back !

Seems you haven't completely switched to Civ4 either.

About scenarios, I definitely have an idea.... but I think I will delay it a bit ;)

A pleasure to see that YP is still alive, and that music is still being kept evil. ;)

Haven't checked out the map...typically I wait for a screenshot before I download...that will change when, someday over the rainbow, I buy a new computer with a bigger HD! :D

I finally got around to doing the screenshot.

BTW a little announcement: I am working on a small conquestesque scenario of the rise of the ottomans, and the italian seafarers on this map. The scenario will be sort of a mix between the Rise of Rome and the Age of Discovery conquests. It is already close to completion, but due to me traveling next week will not be released untill after easter.

Have fun:)

Looks good...

...and sounds good!

Sounds cool. You can replay the renaissance Italian naval victory over 'Turkey'.
Kind of an Ottomans vs. Greece vs. Renaissance Italy states is more in the map, if you don't expand it to the whole Med.

Maybe it'd be better as a Rise of the Holy Roman Empire scenario, since Founding of Rome to Late Renaissance has lot of alternate possibilities, and you'd be ignoring northern Europe's affect the on original empire.

Yoda Power said:
I finally got around to doing the screenshot.

BTW a little announcement: I am working on a small conquestesque scenario of the rise of the ottomans, and the italian seafarers on this map. The scenario will be sort of a mix between the Rise of Rome and the Age of Discovery conquests. It is already close to completion, but due to me traveling next week will not be released untill after easter.

Have fun:)

Ok I am back now. I will be posting a tester thread next week. Just thought you might like to know;)

Top Bottom