JFD's Civilizations - Japan (Meiji) for Vox Populi
Does not need the original mod
(link to original mod)
This mod requires the 19-05-2019 version or later of Vox Populi (also known as Community Balance Patch).
Imperial Reverence (Unique Ability)
+1 Culture and Golden Age Point from Cultural Buildings. During Golden Ages, +20% Culture and Production in each city, and -20% Production cost for Combat Units.
Zaibatsu (Unique National Wonder) (standalone)
- Unlocks the unique Corporations: Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Sumitomo, and Yasuda.
- Provides a Merchant specialist.
- Free Stock Exchange in the City.
Mikasa (Unique Unit) (replaces Cruiser)
- Nippon Kaigun (+25% Combat Strength VS Naval and Land Units, +20% Combat Strength when Attacking Units at or below 50 HP. Gain 50 Golden Age Points, scaling with Era, when obtaining this promotion.).
To install, extract to C:\Users\[your username]\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.
More details in the forum thread.
Additional mod compatibility
- Community Events
- Events & Decisions for VP
- Enlightenment Era (Vox Populi)
- 3UC/4UC for VP (details on additional UCs in forum thread)
- JFD: Author, Coding, Design, Research, Writing
- Janboruta: Art
- Danrell: Graphics
- Jeff van Dyck: Music
- Regalman: Research
- Wolfdog: Graphics
- HungryForFood: VP Compatibility, Art
- AsterixRage: Art
I am not the original author of this mod. This is merely a VP-compatible version of JFD's original mod.
Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .Dismiss Notice
We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.Dismiss Notice
Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!Dismiss Notice
JFD's Civilizations - Japan (Meiji) for Vox Populi (v 3)
Adds the Empire of Japan, led by Meiji, for Vox Populi.