- Cathedrals now possess the Great Work of Art slot whilst Mandirs possess the Engineer slot.
- Fixed an issue whereby Inquisition did not yield Piety correctly.
- Fixed incompatibilities with CP, and with it issues involving founding a Religion.
- Fixed TXT_KEY issue with Corporations Overview in CBO.
- Increased the Piety yield from Shamanism to 25.
- Sorted Building and Wonder additions into Districts for CiD support.
- Fixed an issue whereby a Civ with a preference for the HRE could found it without having Hofburg Palace.
- Aztec preference changed to Theocracy.
- Multiple entries in the Civilization_JFD_Governments table for Government Preference will now be factored. If the first preference is unavailable, then the next will be considered instead.
- Updated titles for upcoming CulDiv update.
- Fixed an issue whereby Civs with a Theocracy might Secularize.
- Added support viz. Epithets and Reforms, and CiD's Worker changes.
- Fixed issues with HRE and Theocracy faction power not caching correctly.
- Added compatibility with Sukritact's Suzerainty.
- Mercantile cause is now any Trade Route and Maritime/Fertile is having a higher Population in your Capital than them.
- Fixed an issue whereby constructing Hofburg Palace didn't grant a free Government Switch.
- Made some changes/additions to the Colonial title list.
JFD's Rise to Power
Rise to Power