JFD's The Empire of Great Britain (Victoria) for Vox Populi
Does not need the original mod
(link to original mod)
Sun Never Sets (UA)
+1 Movement for Naval and embarked Units, and -25% Naval Unit Gold maintenance. +1 additional Trade Route slot for every 6 owned Cities or every vassal. Can send Gold Trade Routes to owned Cities.
Steam Mill (UB) (replaces Factory)
- Does not require Coal.
- Costs 1000 Production (instead of 1250).
- +1 Production for every 2 Citizens in the city (instead of every 4 Citizens).
- Manufactories worked by the City gain +4 Production (instead of +2).
- Gain 10% of the progress towards the next Great Engineer in the City when constructing buildings which are Industrial Era or later.
- +2 Production to Engineer Specialists.
- Nearby Coal: +3 Production.
- Available earlier at Steam Power, instead of Industrialization.
First Rate (UU) (replaces Frigate)
Rename of the Ship of the Line (affects England).
(gameplay changes to Elizabeth's England can be disabled)
Grand Carrack (UU) (replaces Galleass, or Galleon with Enlightenment Era)
- If replacing Galleass, can cross oceans immediately.
- If replacing Galleon, available earlier at Astronomy, instead of Exploration.
- +1 Combat Strength, +2 Ranged Combat Strength.
- Quick Learner (Earn experience toward promotions 50% faster).
- Indomitable (Immune to the Boarded effect from Naval Melee units. +25% Combat Strength when defending.).
To install, extract to C:\Users\[your username]\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS.
More details in the forum thread.
Additional mod compatibility
- JFD: Author.
- Janboruta: Art (Leaderscene, Civ Icon, Leader Icon, Unique Component Icons, Map).
- Viregel: Research (City List)
- SuperWaffle247: Research (First-Rate Pedia)
- Sukritact: Utilities (MCIS)
- Andreas Waldetoft: Music
- Two Steps from Hell: Music
- Hinin: Victoria UA idea.
- HungryForFood: Vox Populi Compatibility.
I am not the author of the original mod.
JFD's The Empire of Great Britain for Vox Populi (v 3)
Compatibility and balance changes for Vox Populi.